Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; cook cauliflower until slightly tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove cauliflower from water and place in a colander to drain for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place cauliflower in a baking dish.
- Mix milk, flour, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Gradually sprinkle 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese into milk mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture turns into a thick sauce, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce over cauliflower and top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is tender, about 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Make sure that the cauliflower is dry, otherwise it will water up when put in the oven. If it does, leave it in the oven for more time, and let it stand.
- The cauliflower can also be cut into florets before put in the oven, if desired.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 13.3 11.5 12.7 43 277 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Mine turned out more than soupy. It didn't thicken up at all. Wish I didn't waste my time or money on this one.
The ingredients proportions are totally off! Don't waste your money with this recipe like I did.