Ingredients1 h servings 247 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Pull the soft middle section out of each side of French bread and tear middle sections into pieces.
- Stir Monterey Jack cheese cubes, sour cream, spinach, mushrooms, and seasoned salt together in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot butter until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir bread pieces into garlic mixture; cook and stir until bread soaks up butter and begins to toast, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add bread mixture to sour cream mixture; stir.
- Stuff each bread crust with sour cream-spinach mixture and place loaves crust-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and tops begin to brown, about 30 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 16.8 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 9.7 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 489 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We had this as our main dish; so, I cooked some bacon and spread it on top. Husband is going to love this!!!
Very Good! This bread is VERY filling, so I think it would be great w/ just a salad for a light dinner or cut up small for appy's. I only used 1/2 of the seasoned salt and that was plenty, IMO, ...