Ingredients25 m servings 144 cals
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease 24 fairy cake cases (muffin cups) or line with paper liners.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 of the flour and 1/2 of the eggs; whisk until smooth. Add remaining flour and eggs and whisk until batter is light and fluffy; spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Half the ingredients if you want to make just 12 or double if you want to make 48.
- If hand-mixing and the batter becomes lumpy, mix again with an electric whisk.
- Regularly check on the cakes when they are in the oven.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 8.6 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 182 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These def live up to their name of being quick and simple (they are also tasty!)...I halved the recipe and got 10 cupcakes out of this. I couldn't resist, so I added in some vanilla extract for ...
There is something hugely wrong in the suggested number of cupcakes this recipe is supposed to make. I wanted to make only 6, to try it out. The reduced batter filled the muffin cups barely ...
I made this recipe but had a few changes. So I added tsp of vanilla and 2 tsps of cocoa powder to half of the mixture to create a marble cupcake. They needed much longer than 12 mins at 355. I l...