Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 100
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Sift all-purpose flour, oat flour, cream of tartar, and baking soda together into a bowl. Beat 1/2 of the flour mixture into butter mixture; and remaining flour mixture and beat until dough is just combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and ginger together in a shallow bowl.
- Roll chilled dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Place coated dough 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set, 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 4.3 14.3 1.4 18 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used a gluten free flour mix (Brown Rice Flour Blend from Amy C on AR) cup for cup and buckwheat flour for oat flour. The cookies came out a bit fluffy but very tasty. Thank you for the recipe.