Korean BBQ-Inspired Short Ribs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 619
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha hot sauce, and olive oil together in a large bowl; add brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Mix green onions, garlic, black pepper, sesame seeds, ginger, and five-spice powder into vinegar mixture until marinade is evenly combined.
- Place short ribs in a large reseable bag and pour marinade over ribs; coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove ribs from marinade and place on the grill; cook for 6 to 7 minutes. Flip ribs and spoon marinade over second side; cook until meat is no longer pink, 6 to 7 minutes more. Turn grill heat to high and cook ribs for 1 minute more per side. Remove ribs from heat and place on a plate; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Ingredient amounts can be adjusted to taste. Add more sriracha for more heat.
- Sesame oil can be substituted for the olive oil.
- Be sure to taste your marinade before adding short ribs.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 619 calories; 49.6 19.5 23.3 93 1593 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1