Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 688
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir bread crumbs, salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, onion powder, and paprika together in a shallow bowl. Pour melted butter into a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken piece into melted butter, press into bread crumb mixture to coat, shaking off any excess. Place coated chicken pieces and onion in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chick to a plate and pour any pan drippings into a saucepan.
- Place saucepan with pan drippings over medium-high heat and stir in flour. Add sour cream and black pepper; cook and stir until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in chives and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Top chicken and onions with sour cream mixture.
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 688 calories; 40.7 46.1 33.7 151 940 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1