Ingredients50 m servings 303
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Put spinach into a microwave-safe bowl. Pour water over the spinach. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap.
- Cook in microwave oven on High, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is heated through, 9 to 11 minutes; transfer to a colander to drain, pressing to remove as much moisture from the spinach as possible.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add spinach, cream cheese, water chestnuts, and garlic powder. Cook and stir until the cheese melts, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spread artichoke hearts into the bottom of a baking dish. Spread spinach mixture over the artichoke hearts. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the spinach mixture. Dot top of casserole with butter pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 24.9 15.4 7.1 69 472 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great appetizer! Easy to make too. Will make again. I made it to the recipe, only change is I chopped the water chestnuts.
As I did not have cream cheese I made it using Ricotta cheese and a tiny bit of mayonnaise and I used real garlic in the place of the powder. Turned out well.