Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 19 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 1/2 cups)
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Stir sugar into water to dissolve. Cook beets in boiling water until tender, about 45 minutes; drain and cool beets completely.
- Cut cooled beets into 1/2-inch cubes. Measure 1/2 cup of beet cubes and reserve remainder for later use.
- Stir beets into yogurt in a bowl; season with salt.
- Cook's Note:
- For better taste, cover dip and chill at least 2 hours to let flavors meld.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the cooked beet. The actual amount of beet consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 19 calories; 0.3 g fat; 2.8 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 38 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1