Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 461 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk the remaining marinade ingredients together in a small bowl and pour into the bag with the chicken. Seal and refrigerate to marinate for at least an hour, up to overnight.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and place the marinated chicken pieces in the pan. (Discard marinade.) Cook until browned on each side and chicken is fully cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and shred with two forks. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss the potatoes, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl until all the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Add the olives, tomatoes, feta and shredded chicken to the bowl and gently toss to combine. Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 9-inch or similar-sized baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove the foil, increase the temperature to 400 degrees F, and bake for another 20 minutes until the potatoes start to brown and crisp around the edges.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped spinach and serve.
- *Smaller potatoes can be cut in half or left whole. Cut larger potatoes into quarters.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 26.2 g fat; 41.5 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 585 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1