Chimichurri Twice-Baked Potatoes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 344
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the potatoes in the oven, directly on the rack.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Poke a couple holes in the top of the potatoes with a fork and return them to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the chimichurri sauce:
- Finely mince the parsley, oregano, green onions and garlic. (If you want to save time, place ingredients in a food processor and pulse until finely minced.) Add the herbs to a 2-cup bowl. Then add the red pepper flakes, olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice. Season to taste with kosher salt. Set aside.
- Slice the top third of each potato off and let the potatoes cool until you can handle them comfortably. Scoop the flesh of the potatoes into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of the chimichurri sauce to the potatoes. Using a hand mixer, whip the potatoes until creamy and fluffy.
- Spoon the chimichurri potato mixture back into the potatoes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake them at 400 degrees F for another 10 minutes. Serve them hot with an extra spoonful of the remaining chimichurri sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 344 calories; 18.4 42.1 5.2 0 85 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was great! I added 1/2 package of cream cheese to the potatoes! Hum hum good!