Roasted Potato Fries with Avocado Aioli
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- For the Roasted Potato Fries: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. On a large baking sheet, combine the fingerling potatoes, olive oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Toss to combine until the potatoes are evenly coated with the spice mixture and olive oil.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- For the Avocado Aioli: Cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin and place the avocado flesh onto a cutting board. Cut the avocado into 1-inch pieces and transfer the avocado to a blender.
- Add the sour cream, basil, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt and pepper into the blender and process until smooth.
- Taste and add salt and lemon juice if needed. If the mixture is too thick, add a teaspoon of water and blend until smooth.
- Serve with warm Roasted Potato Fries.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 16.5 27.4 4.2 4 237 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The family loved this recipe and wants to use the dip as a breakfast spread on toast w/ eggs & bacon.
Potatoes are great but the aioli was a huge Miss for me and I love avocado. :(