Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 70 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 squares)
- Line a 9-inch cake pan with enough aluminum foil to have it hanging over the sides; spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Stir sugar, water, and gelatin together in a large pot; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook at a simmer, stirring constantly, for 20 minutes.
- Stir rose water and food coloring into the mixture in the pot; pour directly into the prepared cake pan.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Lightly dust a cutting board with some of the confectioners' sugar. Invert cake pan onto the cutting board. Gently peel aluminum foil from the surface of the gelatin. Cut gelatin into squares.
- Spread confectioners' sugar into a wide, shallow dish. Roll gelatin squares in the sugar to coat.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 70 calories; 0 g fat; 17.3 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 2 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The flavor was very nice and it was easy to cook, but this stuck.. terribly. I sprayed with cooking spray as directed and used foil but this method was a failure. It is possible I have defectiv...