Best Burgers Yet
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 256
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix ground beef and ground pork together in a bowl using 2 spoons.
- Heat lard in a a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shallots and garlic until fragrant and tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add shallot mixture to meat mixture; season with salt and black pepper. Form mixture into patties, taking care to handle mixture as little as possible.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill hamburgers on the preheated grill until desired doneness is reached, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- It's best to use two spoons rather than do this by hand when mixing ground beef and pork together, as the heat from your hands will melt the fat in the meat and dry out your burgers.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 18.6 1.2 19.6 73 82 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3