Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 87 cals
- Combine water, white sugar, and gelatin in a large microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave on high for 7 minutes. Stir sugar mixture and cook in microwave for 7 minutes more.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, corn flour, and cream of tartar together in a bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Heat mixture in microwave on high for 6 minutes more. Stir rose water and food coloring into mixture.
- Lightly grease a 7x11-inch baking dish. Pour mixture into the greased dish; refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Cut Turkish delight into small squares using a wet knife.
- Place 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Roll Turkish delight in the confectioners' sugar until evenly coated. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 0 g fat; 21.5 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 2 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Yum! I did change two things. I added more rose water because I liked a stronger taste (It would have been fine with the listed amount), and I coated it heavily in powdered sugar. I live in t...
My daughter and I made this because of the lion, the Witch, and the wardrobe. A few key factors in why the rating is so low. It is, in fact, supposed to be cornstarch NOT Corn flour! We used Co...
First, cornflour and cornstarch are exactly the same product. One is simply the British name for the other. Apparently, a previous reviewer and her daughter used cornmeal, if the texture was l...