Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 87
- Combine water, white sugar, and gelatin in a large microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave on high for 7 minutes. Stir sugar mixture and cook in microwave for 7 minutes more.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, corn flour, and cream of tartar together in a bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Heat mixture in microwave on high for 6 minutes more. Stir rose water and food coloring into mixture.
- Lightly grease a 7x11-inch baking dish. Pour mixture into the greased dish; refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Cut Turkish delight into small squares using a wet knife.
- Place 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Roll Turkish delight in the confectioners' sugar until evenly coated. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 0 21.5 0.8 0 2 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Yum! I did change two things. I added more rose water because I liked a stronger taste (It would have been fine with the listed amount), and I coated it heavily in powdered sugar. I live in t...
First, cornflour and cornstarch are exactly the same product. One is simply the British name for the other. Apparently, a previous reviewer and her daughter used cornmeal, if the texture was l...
My daughter and I made this because of the lion, the Witch, and the wardrobe. A few key factors in why the rating is so low. It is, in fact, supposed to be cornstarch NOT Corn flour! We used Co...