Green Tea (Matcha) Tiramisu
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 578
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 7-inch cheesecake)
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl until moistened; press crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of a 7-inch round springform pan. Place pan in refrigerator until cold, about 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and 6 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in mascarpone cheese. Stir 3 tablespoons green tea powder into cheese mixture.
- Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Stir gelatin into warm water in a small bowl until dissolved. Stir gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture; pour mixture over refrigerated graham cracker crust. Chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Dust top of tiramisu with green tea powder and confectioners' sugar; decorate with sliced strawberries.
You might also like
- Editors' Note:
- 7 rectangular graham crackers will yield about 1 1/8 cups crushed crumbs.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 578 calories; 49.8 29 7.3 149 228 Full nutrition