Ingredients45 m servings 187
- Grease one side of a sheet of aluminum foil with vegetable oil.
- Stir honey mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, dill, rosemary, and thyme together in a bowl. Place salmon fillet onto prepared aluminum foil sheet. Brush honey mustard mixture over salmon. Wrap foil around salmon and seal edges to form a packet; let marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook salmon in the foil packet until it flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 13 minutes. Open packet and let salmon cook until the moisture atop salmon dries slightly, about 2 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Should work in an oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) with extra cooking time, but I always do this on the BBQ.
- BBQ cooking time: 10 minutes for 3/4-inch thick fillet. Add 5 minutes per each additional 1/4 inch of thickness.
- Open foil for last 2 minutes (or longer) of cooking for a dryer end-product.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 9 4 22 56 257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Like AcaCandy, I used this on chicken rather than salmon. I've often topped chicken with mustard and soy sauce. This is a nice improvement on that. I didn't put all of the sauce on the chicke...
Followed the recipe and it turned out great. Didn't have any honey mustard so made my own. Looks like I got two new recipes out of one meal. Yes, will definitely do it again.
This was very delicious! I made it on the grill.. But next time I will try making it in the oven
This was pretty good--easy to make and to clean up, too. I used sockeye salmon--the first time I've actually bought that kind--and maybe that wasn't my best choice. I think that next time I ma...