Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 30 m servings 209 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 breakfast casserole)
- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread slices in a single layer in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk milk, egg substitute, and chives together in a bowl; pour over bread slices into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle bacon crumbles over the top. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove and discard plastic wrap from baking dish; let dish come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over the top and continue baking until cheese is melted and casserole is set, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 10.8 g fat; 12.1 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 469 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Eggs, cheese, bacon. How can you go wrong with these ingredients? I'm nicknaming this cheaters quiche Lorraine. I used French bread, chopped sweet onions, and added Rosemary at the end. I also d...