Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 1008 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 sandwiches)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bacon strips in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Beat 3 eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large, shallow bowl. Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture to saturate completely.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook bread slices in hot oil, turning once, until browned on each side, about 5 minutes. Transfer toast to a plate.
- Beat remaining eggs in a bowl. Cook and stir eggs in the same skillet over medium heat until eggs are scrambled and set, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of toast on a plate and top with 1/2 of the bacon, 1/2 of the scrambled eggs, and 1 slice of toast. Repeat with remaining toast, bacon, and eggs. Top each sandwich with maple syrup.
Per Serving: 1008 calories; 70.1 g fat; 57.1 g carbohydrates; 39.9 g protein; 691 mg cholesterol; 1436 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1