Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
Ingredients15 m servings 295
- Blend blueberries, yogurt, orange juice, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds; increase speed to high and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add ice and blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute more.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you want it less thick, add less ice. If you want it less cold, add less ice.
- I do not recommend using regular yogurt, because it will make the smoothie super watery.
- If you want it sweeter, try adding more orange juice first. If that doesn't do it, add another tablespoon of sugar or sweetener.
- If you don't like vanilla, don't add it!
Per Serving: 295 calories; 10.6 44.9 7.5 22 69 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 39
I really enjoyed this smoothie, and made it 3 mornings in a row to use up my blueberries. I think you could easily use frozen blueberries and skip the ice. I used Oikos nonfat Greek yogurt. For...
Forget the breakfast part, I’m going to be drinking this morning, noon and night. This was excellent. The only change I made was to eliminate the sugar and use honey instead, and use two ice c...
Orange juice is high in sugar, then you add more sugar. Healthy? No. I added natural honey and used vanilla greek yogart, eliminating the orange juice, vanilla and sugar. Want the orange flavo...
At first I thought having the cinnamon was gross but it was delicious
This is the first recipe that I have made from the site where I did make substitutions. But this is really one of those recipes that you can play around with. I used frozen blueberries (I didn't...
That was out of this world!!! Definitely the best smoothie I've ever tasted. I didn't happen to have any Greek yogurt so I substituted it for plain and added an extra tablespoon of sugar. Best t...
Add more orange juice than the recipe says, it was too thick and needed a little more sweetness. I doubled the recipe to make it for 2 & substituted 1 cup of strawberries in for 1 of the cups o...
The orange juice makes it a bit tart. At first I tried to omit the sugar because I am trying to do clean eating. I did have to add the sugar. You might get away with no sugar by substituting ...