Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 260
- Cook and stir hamburger and onion together in a skillet over medium heat until the hamburger is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over the hamburger mixture. Pour water over the hamburger mixture; bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put cheese cubes into the crock of your slow cooker; add the hamburger mixture, green chiles, tomato sauce, and jalapeno peppers.
- Cook on Low, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and smooth, about 45 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 17.8 9.2 15.8 63 1275 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Another option for this is 1 pound hamburger, one pound sausage with no taco seasoning being added (this recipe was submitted by me years ago and I just realized it had been published) it does t...
Good but it makes TONS. I think I would half the recipe if I ever made it again.
Made as written except that I used the entire jalapeno pepper. This came out pretty good and I actually preferred it over similar cheese dips I've had in the past. Most use a can of diced tomato...