Ingredients15 m servings 350
- Combine watermelon, spinach, and avocados together in a bowl.
- Whisk walnut oil, olive oil, lime juice, and paprika together in a bowl; pour over watermelon mixture. Toss to coat.
- Cook's Notes:
- Shop for watermelon carefully. Old-fashioned seeded watermelons are best (and sweeter too!)
- Add the avocados just before serving, as avocados get darker when exposed to air.
- Smoked paprika can be used in place of sweet paprika, if desired.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 32.2 17.7 3.2 0 24 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
A simple, flavorful and refreshing salad perfect for the warmer summer months. *Update* I used Tajin in place of the paprika and this recipe is even better.
The sweet of the watermelon and tart from the lime were perfectly refreshing on a hot summer day.
Excellent. Love it! I've used different infused oils instead of walnut. My favorite is blood orange.