Ingredients50 m servings 306
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat mango pulp, sugar, margarine, and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until light and well mixed, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Stir mango mixture into flour mixture just until batter is combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Gently press almonds into batter. Continue baking until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The canned sweetened mango pulp is often called Kesar mango pulp.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 10.9 48.2 4.4 37 296 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this the first time exactly as instructed and found it moist but dense (butter/margarine was not creamed into sugar or mixture ). I made it the second time creaming the sugar and butter/...
08-03-16 ~ A nice cake that we liked, but our neighbors loved it. It is moist with a light flavor. I couldn't find canned sweetened mango pulp, so I made my own. (3 mangos, 2 TB powered sugar, 1...
I made this as instructed,,, it was quite good,,, not fluffy but very moist as most fruit based cakes are. flavor was very good, my wife really liked it... I used a fresh mango instead of th...