Ingredients45 m servings 308
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pour butter over foil layer.
- Whisk sugar, egg whites, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper together in a large bowl. Add pecans and toss to fully coat. Spread coated pecans on the buttered baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring and flipping pecans after 10 minutes, until pecans are toasted, about 20 minutes. Cool pecans on baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure the pecans are tossed around on cookie sheet while baking to ensure they don't burn on one side. Careful not to break the foil.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 27.2 16.8 3.5 15 51 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
I would not change a thing. This recipe is amazing!!!
I made these per the recipe and they were neither sweet or spicy. They were also rather greasy feeling from all the butter.
Super recipe!! Much less time consuming than similar recipes where you roast the pecans separately. I added 1/2 tsp. salt and used half white, half brown sugar. In place of cayenne, I used c...
One word- ADDICTING! I used almost a teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 4 1/2 cups pecans in the mix since there was an ample amount of coating. I only used 3/4...
I made it per the recipe, except I used golden monkfruit instead of sugar, as I am trying to stick to keto...and I love glazed nuts! So, I felt like the recipe was a great addition to my keto r...
I followed the ingredients to the letter, but cooked it for 30 minutes. I will be making this again.
I made these & they REALLY good. Nest time I will add more cayenne. Not enough for my taste.
This was a first for me. I have never made sugar coated nuts in any form. I followed the instructions, adding a 1/2 tsp salt, and the pecans turned out delicious! I made two batches. After gu...
I used 1/2 white and brown sugar and added 1/2 tsp salt They taste amazing