Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pine nuts in the hot skillet until fragrant and toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Blend basil, Parmesan cheese, toasted pine nuts, and garlic in a blender until a thick paste forms. Gradually stream olive oil into blender and continue blending until desired consistency of pesto is reached; season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, onto grill grates; close grill and cook until salmon is about 2/3 done, 8 to 15 minutes. Remove salmon from grill using a spatula and transfer to a baking sheet, skin-side down. Spread pesto evenly over the salmon. Save extra pesto for another use if there are leftovers.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil salmon until fish flakes easily with a fork and pesto is bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of pesto. The actual amount consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 25.6 1.8 28.3 81 174 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1