Ingredients2 d 10 m servings 10 cals
- Pour water into a pitcher.
- Mix lemon slices, lime slices, mint leaves, and cucumber together in a bowl; add to water and stir.
- Refrigerate water mixture, stirring 1 time per day, until flavors have infused, 2 to 3 days.
- Cook's Note:
- For kids, filter out all leaves, fruits, and cucumbers.
- Any variety of citrus fruits can be used in place of the lemon and lime.
Per Serving: 10 calories; 0.1 g fat; 3.7 g carbohydrates; 0.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 8 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
Loved it! This is a great way to convince your kids to drink more water. No sugar, no chemicals and they get to choose their flavours and the amounts of each. Thank you for the recipe.
Very refreshing on a hot day! I find these infused waters that have citrus in them to be slightly on the bitter side, which we don't mind at all. My husband LOVED this, and asked me to keep a pi...
Made this for Recipe Group...So refreshing and delicious! I used the optional cucumber. This is the perfect summer drink~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
Made for Recipe Group. I liked it, but a little too much mint for me. Love the lemon, lime, and cucumbers though. Thanks for the recipe!
Recipe Group Selection for 7/25/2015 – This is a perfect summer drink. It’s very refreshing and I love that it is healthy with no sugar or additives. Thanks for sharing!