Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 86
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place basil in a food processor.
- Coat the bottom of a skillet with about 1 teaspoon olive oil and heat over medium; cook and stir garlic until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add cooked garlic to basil.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium-high heat; add pine nuts and cook until toasted and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Add toasted pine nuts and roasted red bell pepper to basil mixture.
- Process basil mixture until evenly combined and chunky.
- Mix lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into red bell pepper mixture; process, adding the 3 tablespoons olive oil a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Add corn and process just until mixed.
- Cook's Notes:
- This is great as a pasta salad with tortellini. I often add asparagus and cooked fresh corn to the pasta salad. Also great with chicken or fish.
- Roasted yellow or orange bell peppers can replace the roasted red bell pepper, if desired.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 7.7 2.9 2.3 < 1 255 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1