Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 608 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir potato slices in hot oil until tender but not crispy, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute ham in hot oil until heated through, 3 to 7 minutes.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain and crumble bacon.
- Whisk barbeque sauce and ranch dressing together in a bowl. Stir potatoes, beef, ham, and bacon together in a large bowl; top with barbeque sauce mixture and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 37.9 g fat; 41.2 g carbohydrates; 24.2 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 1593 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2