Sweet Potato "Cookies"
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 138 cals
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine sunflower seed oil, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, and cumin in a bowl; add sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Arrange sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and top with brown sugar, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sweet potatoes are crisp around the edges, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Sprinkle additional 1 teaspoon cinnamon and salt on sweet potatoes after laying them on the baking sheet, then sprinkle with 1 to 2 teaspoons brown sugar.
- Canola oil can replace sunflower seed oil, if desired.
Per Serving: 138 calories; 5 g fat; 22.5 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1604 mg sodium. Full nutrition