Ingredients45 m servings 347
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add macaroni and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and transfer to an 8x15-inch baking dish.
- Mix avocados, Cheddar cheese, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth; stir into pasta. Top pasta with bacon and bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of pasta can be used in place of the penne.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 14.4 41.2 13.5 22 323 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great dish! Just tried making this for a Monday night dinner and for a few days of lunch. I diced a red bell pepper to add a little color and texture and it was delicious. Will definitely make a...
Followed the recipe exactly. But there was hardly any avocado taste or pepper. Next time I'm going to try 3 avocados, 3 cheese blend and more seasoning. And calling the paste a "sauce" is stre...