Ingredients45 m servings 347
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add macaroni and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and transfer to an 8x15-inch baking dish.
- Mix avocados, Cheddar cheese, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth; stir into pasta. Top pasta with bacon and bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of pasta can be used in place of the penne.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 14.4 41.2 13.5 22 323 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great dish! Just tried making this for a Monday night dinner and for a few days of lunch. I diced a red bell pepper to add a little color and texture and it was delicious. Will definitely make a...
I didn't have smoked cheddar so I used sharp. It was pretty good but my 9 yr old didn't like it. It was a good way to use up avocados but I probably won't make it again.
Followed the recipe exactly. But there was hardly any avocado taste or pepper. Next time I'm going to try 3 avocados, 3 cheese blend and more seasoning. And calling the paste a "sauce" is stre...