Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 396 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir 1 cup flour, brown sugar, oats, and melted butter together in a bowl. Press 1/2 to 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a large bowl until smooth. Stir rhubarb, strawberries, white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and allspice into the egg mixture until the flour and sugar dissolve completely; pour over the crust. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over the top of the fruit layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until the filling is set, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For a lower-calorie option, try substituting Splenda® for at least half of the white sugar in the filling and maybe use the baking blend of Splenda® in the crust.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 12.3 g fat; 68.7 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 101 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We really enjoyed the addition of strawberries to rhubarb crisp. I only used 2 tbsps of sugar not 1 cup for the fruit filling, it was plenty sweet for us. I also substituted cinnamon for the all...
Delicious - my hubby loved it particularly with the ice cream on top...and I didn't change a thing! Will definitely make again. Thank you. Diane/White Rock, BC Canada
Easy & very flavorful recipe for Rhubarb. This is an easy recipe to follow. I added cinnamon & nutmeg to the rhubarb & crumbles. I also replaced the strawberry's with blueberries because that's ...