Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 237 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix rhubarb, white sugar, tapioca, and salt in a large bowl and toss to coat; let rest, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Stir strawberries into the rhubarb mixture; spread into a casserole dish.
- Stir oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter together in a separate bowl until crumbly; sprinkle over the fruit mixture in the casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If using fresh strawberries, increase amount to 1 cup slices.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 6.6 g fat; 43.6 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 192 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This is exactly what I was looking for, a rhubarb-strawberry crisp and an oat topping with brown sugar! I appreciate that this uses a little less sugar than most rhubarb recipes too. I let the r...
We used our fresh Rhubarb and last years fresh frozen strawberries. We doubled the recipe and put it in a large rectangular cake pan. It was delicious! We added about 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinna...
This was my first experience making anything with rhubarb, and this recipe is delicious! I made a few modifications: added 2-3 TBSP orange juice to the rhubarb and sugar mixture, used 8oz fresh ...