Ingredients55 m servings 235
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Arrange tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 6 minutes. Remove shells from oven and cool. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry jam into the bottom of each tart shell.
- Beat butter and white sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add flour, egg, baking powder, and almond extract and mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon butter mixture on top of raspberry jam layer.
- Bake tarts in the preheated oven until filling is bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir confectioners' sugar and water together in a bowl until icing is smooth; drizzle over warm tarts.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 10.7 32.7 2.3 26 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious, always my favourite back home in England. Now I can have a taste for home anytime. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful simple recipe
This is a great recipe! Delish! The first time I made it, I had an "idiot moment," and forgot to add the baking powder. As they were otherwise ready to go in the oven, I figured "What the hey? L...