made it | 0 reviews |
"This is the most adorable and unique snack for your child to take to school on their birthday or for a special treat day. You will be the star mommy for coming in with a tray of these bite-size burgers! The vanilla wafers are the exact shape and color of a hamburger bun and the brownie looks just like a grilled hamburger when sandwiched between the vanilla wafers. We love 'ketchup' on our brownie hamburgers; but you could use yellow icing for 'mustard' or green icing for 'relish'."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 120 cals
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 "hamburgers")
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9-inch square baking pans.
- Mix brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water together in a bowl until batter is smooth; spread into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brownies are cooked through and edges are beginning to pull away from sides of pan, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool brownies.
- Cut cooled brownies with a shot glass or small cookie cutter so they are slightly larger than the vanilla wafer. Put a small dot of chocolate frosting on the bottom and top of each "burger".
- Make a rim around half of 60 vanilla wafer "top buns" with red gel representing the ketchup. Sandwich the "burger" with 2 vanilla wafers, with the "ketchup" wafers on top.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions and ingredients listed for making the brownies are according to the box. If using a different brand, use ingredients and directions listed on that box.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 6.3 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 71 mg sodium. Full nutrition