Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 192 cals
Original recipe yields 21 servings (21 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with baking parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat 1 egg into butter mixture. Beat second egg into mixture along with the vanilla extract; add flour mixture and stir until it just forms a batter. Fold chocolate chips, quinoa flakes, oat bran, and cream through the batter to distribute throughout.
- Roll dough into small balls and arrange on prepared baking sheet with at least 2 inches between balls.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 7.8 g fat; 29.3 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 149 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Love these! I use milk instead of cream and cooked quinoa instead of the quinoa flakes. Turn out nicely and they keep well (almost like freak out of the oven) for a couple days after!! ????