Greek Chicken Dish
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 493
Original recipe yields 17 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a deep baking dish.
- Spread spinach into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange chicken breasts atop the spinach in a single layer; top with sliced olives. Sprinkle feta cheese over the chicken and olives. Drizzle dressing over everything. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook penne at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain and return penne pasta to the pot.
- Stir baked chicken mixture with the drained penne pasta.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 21.5 46.2 30.4 77 1165 Full nutrition