Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 28 servings (28 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, peanut butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Mix chickpea flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; add to butter mixture and mix thoroughly into a cookie dough. Fold chocolate, oats, and nuts into the dough.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Roll cookie dough into heaping tablespoon-sized balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 13 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking rack for 2 to 3 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- The peanut butter removes the strange chickpea flour taste. A little extra vanilla wouldn't hurt things, either. These are really good!
- Flatten cookies with spatula after baking if too puffy. The chickpea flour makes them cakey. If flattened, they will have a texture more standard for this type of cookie.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 10.1 18.5 3.2 21 127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1