Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 389
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Brush olive oil over both sides of each eggplant slice. Arrange eggplant slices onto a baking sheet.
- Cook eggplant slices under the broiler until tender and lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Toast split rolls under the broiler, cut sides up, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir yogurt, cheese, and garlic together in a small bowl until smooth; spread onto the rolls. Divide eggplant slices between the rolls; add tomato slices and basil to complete sandwiches.
- Cook's Notes:
- Fresh cracked pepper adds a nice touch.
- The cheese may be omitted if you are looking to lower sodium.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 16.8 51 10.7 14 487 Full nutrition