The Best Baked Alfredo Spaghetti
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 642 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until halfway cooked through, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Stir provolone cheese blend, 1 jar Alfredo sauce, drained spaghetti, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and eggs together in a bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbling, 60 to 75 minutes. Remove foil from baking dish and top spaghetti with remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Stir marinara sauce and meatballs together in a saucepan; bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until meatballs are heated through, 15 to 25 minutes. Spoon meatballs and marinara over baked spaghetti.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 642 calories; 40.9 g fat; 41.6 g carbohydrates; 27.7 g protein; 142 mg cholesterol; 1273 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I chose to make it without the marinara sauce as suggested by the submitter. Perhaps I would have liked it better if I had. I used homemade Alfredo sauce from this site that I have been making f...
Good easy fast meal. Made it with just Alfredo but added cooked chicken! Tasted great;)
I made this last night and was pleasantly surprised. It's pretty decent when you are in the mode for something out of the ordinary.