Green Tea and Azuki Bean Bundt® Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 2-inch fluted tube pan)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Beat white sugar, butter, milk, and vegetable oil together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into creamed butter mixture, beating well before adding the next egg.
- Whisk flour, green tea powder, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; slowly mix into creamed butter mixture until batter is smooth. Fold azuki beans into batter; pour into the prepare tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, about 70 minutes. Cool cake.
- Invert cake onto a serving plate and dust with green tea powder and confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 555 calories; 27.3 69.1 9.9 120 268 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1