Ingredients50 m servings 505
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 6 jumbo muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Soak dried cranberries in a bowl of hot water until plump, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Combine whole wheat flour, white sugar, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Beat sweet potatoes, eggs, and coconut oil together in a separate bowl until smooth; stir into flour mixture until batter is smooth. Fold plump sweetened cranberries and pecans into batter; spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 505 calories; 19.7 78.4 8.9 93 753 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My daughter is a Celiac so we need to make everything gluten free. Substituted Gf baking flour and gf corn flour for the two flours in the recipe. Also used fresh sweet potatoes instead of canne...
Really a lovely recipe. I used a can of unsweetened pumpkin for sweet potato and oatmeal instead of the whole wheat flour.
I didn't have sweet potatoes in the house so I substituted sweet potatoes and oil for a can of sugar free apple pie. The cupcakes were delicious