Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 104
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Cut 10 strips of parchment paper, 2-inches wide by 16-inches long.
- Sift confectioner's sugar and meringue powder together in a bowl; beat in water and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Divide sugar mixture evenly into three bowls; beat in small amounts of different food coloring paste into each bowl until desired color has been achieved.
- Place a #3 pastry tip into end of pastry bag; fill with one of the tinted sugar mixtures. Pipe buttons about the size of a penny onto parchment strips, 3 rows across. Repeat with remaining tinted sugar mixtures. Dry until buttons are hard, about 8 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- A resealable bag with the tip cut can be used in place of a parchment bags.
- Keep exposed pastry tips covered with a damp cloth to avoid drying out.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 0 26 0.4 0 6 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1