Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season rump roast generously with garlic powder, salt, and pepper; put into the crock of a slow cooker. Pour water into the crock.
- Cook on High for 5 hours. Remove roast to a cutting board and shred with 2 forks.
- Cook's Notes:
- I use this recipe whenever I need shredded beef for any other recipe. I find that the beef is perfect seasoned and tender, so it works very well.
- Depending on how I am using this beef, I will add other seasonings to the water when applicable.
- You need to over-season the meat aggressively to ensure the flavor withstands the addition of the water.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 11.8 0.2 29.5 75 105 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
A simple yet flavorful recipe that can be a base for a multitude of meals. Rather than use water I used unsalted beef broth. I used this for beef dip sandwiches without any further seasoning ne...