Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 272 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 13x9-inch pan of bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl. Cut 1 cup unsalted butter into the flour mixture until crumbs form; press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Blend eggs, white sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and salt in a blender until smooth; pour into a large bowl. Fold rhubarb, strawberries, and blueberries into the blended egg mixture. Spread the fruit mixture onto the baked crust.
- Mix 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, melted butter, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over the fruit mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned on top and the filling has set, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can make a thinner bar by baking in a jelly-roll pan and reducing the baking time accordingly.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 10.8 g fat; 41.7 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1