Ingredients50 m servings 333 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread 1/2 of the yellow cake mix into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cut peaches from the larger can into large chunks and layer on top of the cake mix. Sprinkle butter over peach layer. Cover butter layer with remaining cake mix. Pour the reserved juice from both cans over cake mix mixture. Set the peaches from smaller can aside for another use.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler is lightly browned, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of peaches in light syrup. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 13 g fat; 53.6 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 393 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I can see where you were going with this recipe, but it did not take me there. I made this twice and the second time this is what I did... I placed all of the cake mix in a mixing bowl. Then I d...
I made some changes....I put the peaches and juice on the bottom . Mixed a yellow cake mix with vanilla pudding mix sprinkled on top of peaches, added butter cut up pieces and 10 minutes before ...