Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 401
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season eggplant slices with salt and pepper; let stand for 2 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute 1/2 of the eggplant until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining olive oil and eggplant.
- Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Layer eggplant, roasted red pepper, and mozzarella cheese, respectively, onto the bottom piece of each flat bread. Spread 1 tablespoon hummus on the inside of each top piece of flat bread and place over the mozzarella layer, creating a panini.
- Grill each panini on the preheated panini press until cooked through and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, you may brush olive oil on the outside pieces of the flat bread prior to grilling.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 21.7 41.5 15.7 18 625 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It was good. Easy to prepare and a healthy option. If you like meat free paninis this is a good choice.