Ingredients45 m servings 182
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange peaches cut-side up in the prepared baking dish.
- Put butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, add almonds, and heat together until butter melts, about 2 minutes. Stir honey, brown sugar, and cinnamon into the melted butter; bring to a simmer and add brandy and salt. Stir to dissolve the salt, remove saucepan from heat, and add vanilla extract; pour the mixture over the peaches.
- Bake peaches in preheated oven until the peaches are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- After peaches are baked, you can keep them warm in the oven after turning the heat off until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 8.2 24.4 0.4 20 86 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Excellent dessert! The only think I left out was the almonds because I didn't have them, but I made the sauce as directed and it was really good. I wasn't sure if this "fancier" version of baked...
For my taste, the sauce recipe needs some work to put on peaches. It’s great on ice cream. Something about using honey in this makes for a gloopy sauce, kind of strange. Instead of almonds, peca...
Silly me ... I don't like alcohol so left of brandy. Ran out of honey so used real maple syrup. Used microwave instead of pan to create sauce. Excellent !