Ingredients45 m servings 182 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange peaches cut-side up in the prepared baking dish.
- Put butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, add almonds, and heat together until butter melts, about 2 minutes. Stir honey, brown sugar, and cinnamon into the melted butter; bring to a simmer and add brandy and salt. Stir to dissolve the salt, remove saucepan from heat, and add vanilla extract; pour the mixture over the peaches.
- Bake peaches in preheated oven until the peaches are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- After peaches are baked, you can keep them warm in the oven after turning the heat off until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 8.2 g fat; 24.4 g carbohydrates; 0.4 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 86 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Excellent dessert! The only think I left out was the almonds because I didn't have them, but I made the sauce as directed and it was really good. I wasn't sure if this "fancier" version of baked...
Silly me ... I don't like alcohol so left of brandy. Ran out of honey so used real maple syrup. Used microwave instead of pan to create sauce. Excellent !