Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 peach halves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Toast almonds in hot skillet until fragrant and lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Put almonds and brown sugar into a food processor bowl and process until almonds are chopped; add butter and pulse the mixture until completely blended.
- Arrange peaches with the cut sides facing up into the baking dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon almond mixture into the center of each peach. Pour liqueur and water into the baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until the peaches are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note
- Try this with walnuts in place of almonds, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 16 27.4 2.1 31 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1