Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 375 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1 cup rice flour, butter, confectioners' sugar, potato starch, and tapioca starch together in a bowl until crumbly and evenly combined; press into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is bubbling, about 18 minutes.
- Mix rhubarb, white sugar, eggs, 1/3 cup rice flour, and salt together in a bowl; spoon over crust.
- Bake in the oven until topping is bubbling, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 13.1 g fat; 63 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 295 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We really liked this recipe. We are big rhubarb fans and good to find such tasty dessert that is gluten free. Since we like tart, did reduce sugar to 1-1/2 cups also added a little cinnamon and ...
This is a very good recipe as is, but I made it yesterday with a couple of small changes to it to suit my personal preferences. I used 4 cups of rhubarb, 4 eggs, and used 1/2 cup of brown sugar ...