Spaghetti and Meatball Pizza
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 907
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine sausage and bread crumbs in a bowl. Form into small balls. Place on a baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza crust onto baking sheet. Bake 4 minutes.
- Mix together cooked spaghetti and 1 cup of the Ragu(R) sauce.
- Evenly spread the pizza crust with 1/2 cup Ragu(R) sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Spread the spaghetti evenly over the cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 907 calories; 30.7 112 41.9 63 2500 Full nutrition