Ingredientsservings 526 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, mozzarella cheese, and garlic in a medium bowl. Use a 1/4 cup measure or ice cream scoop to portion into 12 to 13 meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Baked until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Bring the Ragu(R) Sauce to a simmer in a 12-inch skillet. Gently place the cooked meatballs into the sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Ladle some of the sauce over hot pasta and toss to coat. Serve with more sauce and the meatballs with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 17.9 g fat; 58.4 g carbohydrates; 30.6 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 1006 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 24
So love this recipe for meatballs....delicious!!! Only thing I did different was I added a tbsp of Italian seasoning to the meatballs & I made my own pasta sauce instead of Ragu but overall I g...
Thank you so much for this recipe! It is easy and delicious and I had almost all of the ingredients on hand. The mozarella that I had was not good, so I used parmesan in its place. I also use...
I made these tonight with a couple of changes. I sautéed an onion and the minced garlic in a little olive oil. I added them to the meatball mixture with basil, oregano, salt and pepper. I am a...
Sooo easy and GOOD! I used the jar minced garlic - 2 Tbsp and a good sprinkling of Italian seasoning.
Absolutely delicious. Used Longo's Pasata sauce and added my own puree of steamed veggies to give the pasta a lot of flavour. Pinch of sugar and salt. The meatballs are delicious!
I used this recipe just for the meatballs and they turned out perfect. I will definitely use the recipe again.
First time ever making and they tasted amazing. My family ate them and only had a couple left. Definitely passed the taste test here.